Rights and Obligations
This agreement states all rights and obligations for all www.ilosool.com and its affiliate sites users and/or third party users and/or those who interact with the website without signing in.
- "www.ilosool.com" means the features and services made available, through (a) the website www.ilosool.com and any otherwww.ilosool.com branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b)www.ilosool.com Platform; (c) social components which help the interaction of users regarding material published and (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- "Platform" means a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators.
- "Information" means facts and other information about users, including actions taken by users , subscribers and none subscribers who interact with each other on the website and interact with the platform itself .
- "Material” means all pictures ( or information ) of users published on www.ilosool.com and www.ilosool.com affiliates , that would not be included in the definition of information.
- "Data" or "user data" or "user's data" means any data, including a user's content, or material or information that users or third parties can retrieve from www.ilosool.com or provide to www.ilosool.com through Platform.
- "Publish" means to upload directly or by mandate material or otherwise make available by using www.ilosool.com.
- "Use" means use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of material , information , data and the alike.
Your privacy is very important to us. Your content and information will be protected and based on the following:
Your data shared by others:
- We may receive publish and/or share information and pictures about User and or owned by users when such material of a User is published solely or added to a group or posted on the Website. By using www.ilosool.com, user may store and share information, pictures and personal information regarding yourself and others.
- We may also receive other types of information about User when User interacts with and using www.ilosool.com accounts, users and subscribers, similar to searching for a friend's material or an account or Page, click on, view or otherwise interact with things, use our mobile app.
- We may also receive information When User posts material like photos or videos on our website (whether Users are subscribers or not) such as the time, date, and place User takes the photo or video.
- We receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device User use to access our website ( www.ilosool.com ), in any way User may access the website and no matter how randomly or frequently used by yourself or others information like the IP address and other information about things like your internet service, location, the type of browser User uses, or the pages User visits.
- We receive data that may include the date and time User visit the site; the web address, or URL, you're on; technical information about the IP address, browser and the operating system User use; and, if User are logged in through Facebook, your User ID.
- We only provide data to our advertising partners or customers after we have removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it, or have combined it with other people's data in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
- Public information: Information that is always publicly available the types of information listed below are always publicly available, and are treated just like information Users decided to make public. Name and username, Profile Pictures and Cover Photos unless User deletes them, Gender and information User chooses to share publicly.
We may use such information as follows:
- As part of our efforts to keep our products, services and integrations safe and secure;
- To protect www.ilosool.com's or others' rights or property;
- To evaluate effectiveness of ads User and others see, including to deliver relevant ads to you;
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
- We will not share information we receive about Users with others unless we have:
- Received your permission;
- Given User's notice, such as by telling Users about it in this policy; or
- Removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
Users own all of the content and material they publish on www.ilosool.com Moreover:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), Users specifically give us the following permission, User grants us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that User shares on www.ilosool.com. This grant ends when User deletes the content or your account unless your content has been shared with and/or by others, and they have not deleted it. Yet if the user is not the publisher such right is not available.
- When User deletes such material, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, User understands that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When User publishes Material or information, it means that Users are allowing everyone, including people off of the website its self (www.ilosool.com ), to access and use that information, and to associate it with User(i.e., your name and profile picture).
Publishing material guidelines:
- Users will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the website ( www.ilosool.com ).
- Users will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access www.ilosool.com using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- Users will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme.
- Users will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- Users will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- Users will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- Users will not publish content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Users will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- Users must get www.ilosool.com contractual permission and follow applicable laws to publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on www.ilosool.com.
- Users will not use the website for any unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory act.
- Users will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of www.ilosool.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality.
- Users will not facilitate or encourage any violations hereof.
To be able to help Users maintain security on our website we advice Users to:
- Not provide any false personal information on www.ilosool.com and other platforms related to www.ilosool.com (i.e. users logging in through facebook or other social media platforms), or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- Not create more than one personal account.
- If we pause your account, Users will not create another one without our permission.
- Not use your personal material for your own commercially.
- Keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- Not share your password or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- Not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written consent.
Protecting Other People's Rights
- We respect other people's rights, and expect Users to do the same.
- Users will not publish or take any action on www.ilosool.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content, material or information Users publish if we believe that it is a violation of the laws and regulations of the publisher's country of origin or publishing jurisdiction.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and Users believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide Users with an opportunity to appeal.
- If Users repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- Users will not use our copyrights or trademarks for www.ilosool.com, its Logos,), or any confusingly similar marks without our prior written permission.
- Users will not publish anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on www.ilosool.com.
Without prejudice to all clauses mentioned in this agreement if Users or visitor violate the letter or spirit of the terms of this agreement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal challenge or claim or exposure for us, we have the right to without notification to stay the services providing all or part of the services to you.
- User will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim/ challenge) with www.ilosool.com arising out of or relating to this exclusively at the courts of UAE .The applicable laws of the UAE will govern this agreement, as well as any claim that might arise between user and www.ilosool.com.
- If any claim was filed against www.ilosool.com as a result of Users content or information on www.ilosool.com, User will indemnify and hold www.ilosool.com harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although www.ilosool.com provides rules for user conduct, www.ilosool.com is not responsible for the content or information users publish directly or indirectly on www.ilosool.com . We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information User may encounter on www.ilosool.com. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of our platform.
- www.ilosool.com TRIES TO KEEP , BUG-FREE, AND SAFE PORTAL, BUT USERS USE IT AT THEIR OWN RISK. www.ilosool.com ARE PROVIDING THE PLATFORM AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.www.ilosool.com DOES NOT GUARANTEE SAFETY ALL THE TIME, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT IT WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. www.ilosool.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND USER/S RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES PARTNERS, MANAGEMENT STAFF AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND/OR UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM USER HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. www.ilosool.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USERS FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THROUGH USING THE PORTAL www.ilosool.com, EVEN IF www.ilosool.com HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THROUGH USING THE PROTAL WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS BY USERS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN SUCH CASES, www.ilosool.com ‘s LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- This is an agreement between Users and www.ilosool.com. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean either www.ilosool.com orwww.ilosool.com or www.ilosool.com portals or www.ilosool.com owner, as appropriate.
- This is entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If www.ilosool.com fail to enforce any provision in this agreement or as in whole, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by www.ilosool.com.
- Users will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without www.ilosool.com's management consent.
- All of www.ilosool.com rights and obligations under this agreement are freely assignable in any way www.ilosool.com sees fit whether in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent www.ilosool.com from complying with the law.
- This Agreement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- www.ilosool.com reserve all rights not expressly granted to user/s.
- User/s will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing www.ilosool.com.